Head, hands feel numb, chest constricted, tongue feels like swollen. What does this all indicate?

My sister says her head and hands feel numb, chest is constricted, and tongue feels strange like it's swollen. She looks sick but can breathe normally, but she feels like she can't get enough oxygen. Doctors say that they can't find anything wrong, all her vital signs are great, so they've prescribed an inhaler for her, benadryl, and anxiety medication. She started feeling this way 6 days ago and we thought it was an allergic reaction to something she had eaten, but the doctors we've been to said it was probably related more to emotional trauma of some sort. Please help, we're not sure what to do for her.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013