Having unprotected sex. Started nausea and diarrhoea, getting periods cramps, missing periods. Pregnancy test negative. Worrisome

Hello, ive been having unprotected sex with my bf, waiting for my period to come to start my birth control , which is new for me. For the last week ive had slight nausea at different times throughout the day, with hot flashes tonight it got much worse and later I ended up with diarrhea as well. now I am having period cramps but so far there hasnt been any blood. This evening I decided to take an hpt which read negative. Does any of this sound like early pregnancy?
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012