Tiredness,giddiness,nausea,,pregnancy test negative

doctor , gud afternoon , i got married recently 3 months over , was planning to get pregnant , jan periods was on 26 and this march month still i did not get the periods. and i test for the pregnancy at home but it was negative but i hav tiredness , giddi, and some time nauseated..........i had taken primolut tablet for a week on january 16th onwards to stop my periods because of my marriege with doctor advise, after thst i got my periods on jan 26 and jan 27 and after that periods was on 29th of feb. before marriage also my periods was for 2 or 3 days .... periods will come either 2or3 days before and after. please advise ..............we are in need of baby
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012

As you have missed periods, but you have symptoms like tiredness,giddines; you can repeat urine pregnancy test on early morning sample.
Still if your reports come negative, it will be better you consult gynecologist and get USG done for same.

Best regards,
Dr. Neelam.
DON'T WORRY,THE SYMPTOMS U R SAYING R OF PREGNANCY OFCOURSE.AS U TOLD U HAD PREGNANCY TEST AT HOME AND IT WAS NEGATIVE-YA SOMETIMES THE KIT U USED FOR TEST MAY BE NOT WORKING PROPERLY SO BETTER U GET UR TEST DONE IN A LABORATORY.