Having toothache, x-ray shows root abscess, wisdom tooth growing, bad cavity, pain in neck and head. Treatment?

hi doctor my name is hina .. i m frm india. i have a severe tooth ache in my botton ryt molar. n today wen i had my xrays done. an extra tooth ( wisdom tooth ) wz growing on in a horizontal position i guess it is putting pressure on my decayed tooth, n my tooth dat waz having a bad cavity ,, the xrays showd that i had root abscess ... how should i treat it. my doctor says dat root canal would be useless. he is saying dat he has to remove the tooth inorder to make room fr d wisdom tooth n fr relieving my tooth ache.. dear doctor please tell me wt to do??? :(( its really unbearable.. the pain is like a pressure underneath my jaw .. n the pain is spreading through d side of my neck n head.. i cant swallow properly...:(
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012