Having throat pain, difficulty in swallowing. Taking amoxicillin, movis and calpol did not help. What to do now?

Hello doc,
I am suffering from throat pain for last 4 weeks,initially tried gogling salt water,which intensified my pain ie at the back of my tongue only one side.I consulted our family doc,who prescribed amoxicillin,moviz and calpol for 5 days,the pain still persist and he said to continue the same for three more days except calpol and instead prescribed folvite for 5 days.I am taking it now,but my pain is still there,difficulty in swallowing.what should i do now?please help!!
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013