Having strong vaginal odor and sore in the groin area. How do I get rid of it?

hi i have this very strong vaginal odor, no discharge but there is a sore in the groin area and i am convinced that the odor is coming from the has that sore smelling sent. please help me i need to get rid of this sore/odor. it is an embarrassment for me when i am around people, i smell it when i stand and other people smell it when they sit close by me. i take showers one to times a day and clean myself very well but the odor still remains strong
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013