Having stomach pains, difficulty in eating and breathing, acid reflux. What could be the problem?

Hi, I am having stomach pains almost like when I had my gallbladder in. Extreme stabbing and burning pains in right side of stomach and into back. I am having trouble eating, breathing severe acid reflux and I cannot have a bowel movement . I feel like I have to go constantly and cannot go. It is very unusual for me since I go every day atleast three times a day. Blood work showed inflammation in stomach but could it be chrone s or colits? I just want to feel better last month everything is going hay wire I feel so weird.I feel weak tired and in pain. My urine is dark yellow and sometimes when I do or should I say did make a bowel movement I had gray strands and blood strtands in it? What could be the problem?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012