Having stomach pain and diagnosed as obstruction in lower bowel

i have been so sick i throw up i have bloating like im pregnant but im not my pain is sometimes hot this comes and goes lateley it hasnt left i went to the hospital and they say its a obstruction in my lower bowel but my pain is usually high like right in the middle of my stomach like when they tape measure you at the top of your belly when your pregnant what is going on please give me some answers i go to a gi soon but want to do my own research
Asked On : Mon, 7 Feb 2011