Having sore and itchy bumps on vagina. Prescribed valtrex and valcyclovoir. Continue? Suggest

I am 24 year old female, and i currently have some bumps on my vagina on the outside and one on the inner lip. i know that it will eventually develope in an sore like something that looks much like herpes. i went to my doc last year Feburary 2012 and i was put on valtrex for my first breakout which wasnt shown as herpes through a test but i was still put oin Valtrex to use and it did help for my past 3 breakouts i used the valcyclovoir 500mg twice a day when i see the signs of it before it opens out to be a sore. My question is, i am having my fourth breakout the bumps have started to show and the crazy itching has also started since 2 days, i jus bought valcyclovoir and i used one so far, i would like to knw if i can crush the tablet and put in on the bumps before they burst out or do i just continue using orally until it goes away.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013