Having soft stool, diarrhea, vaginal and anal itching? Is it due to change in birth control?

Hi, I am currently taken Amoxicilliin to treat strep throat that I was diagnosed with last week. During this week I also started a new type of birth control . I also had unprotected sex two weeks ago and took Plan B immediately after -- I spotted after about a week after taking the plan B. I am currently experiencing soft stool and diarrhea and have vaginal and anal itching. I do not have an abnormal discharge. Is this something that I should be concerned about or is it just a symptom of the diarrhea and/or change in birth control?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012