Having smelly white discharge, bloated stomach and tiredness. Had tubal litigation. Could I be pregnant? Normal?

Hi,i had a tubal litigation almost ten years ago. Since then my periods have been regular and very heavy for a week. I've also had bad pms before every period. About 4 months ago my period was 3 weeks late and was only heavy 2 days and light the rest. I was very nauseous for about 2 weeks and my breasts hurt for about that long.about 2 weeks after that period i had another one like that and my mood swings were horrible. My nausea is gone but my breasts seem to be getting bigger.i am having non smelly white discharge and am still having the light periods every 2 or 4 weeks.i took a hpt around the time i was late and it was negative.I've noticed that my stomach is starting to grow and someone asked when my baby was due. Just about all of my pms symptoms have disappeared and am always tired. Sorry this is so long. I am very nervous. Do you think i could be pregnant or is this normal?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013