Bloated stomach, weight gain, tiredness. Am i pregnant?

Hi i had unprotected sex with my ex 2 amd a half weeks ago a few days after my period, since then ive notice i havent gained any weight but my stomach is really bloated. Also ive been constantly eating alot more then usual and im tired and have no energy. Ive got a 13 month old and i didnt have any symptoms besides the bloating and constant eating so im wondering if it could be the same again. He also said he didnt cum but but ive heard that you can fall pregnant from pre cum. What do you think?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013
Mar 2013
thanks for your query.
All the symptoms that you describe do not confirm a pregnancy.
they are unreliable.
You can fall pregnant from pre ejaculatory fluid or pre cum also.
You can only confirm a pregnancy if you miss your period.
take a urine pregnancy test if you skip your normal period by a couple of days.
Have protected intercourse always.
take care