Having round cyst like on knee and cannot bend. What could this be ?

I had osteochondritis as a teenager that fully healed on its own within a few months. I am 28 now and for as long as I can remember, I have had times where something in my knee would feel like it moved to the wrong spot on my knee and I would have to move it back into place before I could move my leg. It would happen a lot if I were on my back and then rolled over or if I sat Indian style. It feels like a roundish cyst almost. Whenever it went back in place then the pain immediately would go away. Fast forward to today, I was playing tennis a few weeks ago and my knee had a little pain the next day. Nothing unbearable. I have now noticed this little round thing will not allow me to bend my leg unless I move it out of the way. It doesn t seem to go away now though like it would before. It is above the knee cap by the end of the femur . I would say to the left of where the femur and patella meet. What does this sound like?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013