Having redness, soreness at the bottom of tailbone, slight burning sensation. What should I do?

I have a redness and soreness at the bottom of my tailbone area. It is sensative to the touch and has a slight burning sensation. It seems to be coming more painful as days go on. It s only been about 3 days but don t want it to get worse. I m going on vacation in 2 days and may not have time to see my primary care physician . Curious on what I should do. It seems to be wet in the area (more than normal) and has a somewhat bad smell to it. Sometimes use moist wipes. Could this be a contributor and what should I try to remedy?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013