Having pain in bladder. Took antibiotics and had gastric infection. Feels cramps after peeing. Any thoughts?

I have pain in my bladder right at the end of peeing. I don t have a bladder infection for sure. I ve been to the clinic twice in the last 4 days. I came back from Africa with a case of food poisoning and my gut was extremely cramped. The pain was horrible. I got antibiotics in case I had some kind of gastric infection. I m still kind of crampy but not that bad, however, now my bladder almost feels cramped when I finish peeing. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012