Having oral ulcers. Taking steroids, thick material comes out on gargles. What this can be?

Hello sir..I am having oral ulcers since last 5 months.I went to a ENT specialist who started me on antibiotics ,..but the ulcers didn t vanish..they are present on sides of tongue ,below tongue,gums and cheek,,I am not able to open mouth fully..then the doc started me with steroids after which ulcers vanished in few day bt came back again when stopped it..soi started takin steroids again..the ulcers re covered with yellowish material which on peeling leaves raw area..besides I feel that there is smthing accumulating on toungue..every morning sm thick material comes out on gargles
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013