Having loose bowels, fishy smell, feels sick. What is happening?

Hi my son has had very loss bowels with a fishy smell all week previously he has been being sick since oct every day with the exception of maybe a week a month ive tryed taking things in and out of his diet and this has not been sucessful im hitting my head again a brick wall every time i think we ve found the problem he starts being sick again with extremely loss bowel movements. hes growing well and looks and seems healthy he has sleeping problems where he wakes up every 40mims throughout the nite please help .......
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013