Hello! Thanks for putting your query in HCM. I am a Gastroenterologist (DM).
Excessive gas is produced due to ingestion of some sugars which is not digested by our body and is then digested by bacteria present in gastrointestinal tract and this produce lots of gas
So see if any such sugar is taken by you especially milk if it is worsening your symptoms, then please avoid it.
Few more tips to reduce gas production
1. take tab gasex from himalaya company
2. Do regular aerobic exercise
at least 30 minutes / day
3. If you are obese or overweight
then you should reduce your weight again by exercise and low caloric diet
4. Wear loose clothes
5. Avoid carbonated drinks, wine or beer
6.Avoid smoking if you are taking
7. take black tea and add cardamom and ginger to it and take them with meals
8. Don't forget to close mouth while chewing food
10. Take a proton pump
inhibitor along with a prokinetic agent
11. Take Tablets that contain enzymes protease, amylase, lipase with meals
take tablet loperamide
one tablet only
I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. Remain in touch and get-well soon.