Having irregular periods after marriage, trying to conceive, prescribed metaphage, duphaston. Is it safe?

hi doctor, i m 25 yrs old married since 1 year, my periods have become irregular after marriage , doctor prescribed me metaphage two times daily and a tablet of folic acid and after my period on from 14th day she said to take duphaston for 10 days ...... i want to conceive soon..... i want to ask tat is this safe and right to take these medicines ,, or these have any serious side effects...... plz help me out plz
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012