Having high BP, high pulse rate, migraine after missing BP tablets. Normal?

My BPis 153/114 Pul 84 and I have had a killer migraine headache all day. Ive taken 4 Excedrin migraines (2 usually knock it out) I didnt have my BP meds over the holidays so I went 5 days with out them and yesturday I started back on them. Is this normal? Ive had headaches before from not taking and then taking my meds but now I have a BP monitor and I check it every day. Should I be alarmed, I just want to sleep it off.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012