Having heavy periods, stomach ache, feeling faint, got nappy rash. What should I do?

periods. there really heavy witch leads me leaking through my clothes and I go through alot of tampons and pads. I can t go a hour without changing and I have to get up in the night time because I ll be coverd in blood . I also suffer really really reallybad stomache cramps . also a few days in on my period I start feeling faint. I also get nappy rash from pads and find it hard to walk at times. what do you think would be the best option to take? I m thinking about going on the pill or to have the implant?
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012