Having frequent urination. Drink lots of water. Pregnant? Freaking out too much?

for the past 3 weeks I have been going to the bathroom a lot more than normal and getting up in the middle of the night to go and i have never had to do that, I have also not been able to get full when I eat and I'm a pretty small girl, and I'm constantly wanting more and more water and all I want to do is sleep and I have always been an active person. Is there a chance I could be pregnant or am I freaking out over nothing?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013