Having fever, tired, headaches, constipation and sweating. Had hysterectomy, tubes tied, gallbladder removed. Suggest

about 11 yr ago has tubes tied, five yr ago had hystcmy, and three yr ago had gallbladder removed. in feb this year had pain right side lower w/ fever all sympt of appenix but it wasnt they said left ovary was a ruptured cyct. which did not make sence. pain is still there but feels more like a sticker now but pain is still on right side lower.
since feb i have ran between 99 to 101.8 fever, not always but one of the lymph nodes under arm will hurt, i am always tired, and wake up drench like someone threw water on me. headaches, difficult to pass gas, and severe constipation. could one of the old scars be messing w my intestines?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013