Headache, cramps, bleeding, cysts. Tubes tied, partial hysterectomy. Advise?

my name is jeannie and i had my tubes tied 7wks after having my second child,then about 6 months latter had a partial hysto. I had them both done due to monthly cycle problems well thinking the Hysto.would fix it 3 years later ive been dealing with headache then severe cramping and bleeding if i do alot of anything it will happen im a very outdoors active person.I know I have cysts but doctor said that there not big enough to remove them and im living in pure hell since ive had the partial i have two kids and i cant be in the bed my husband works nights so what can i do i really want to know what i need to do to proceed with and is there any legal actions i can take this isnt normal and im only 31 and shouldnt have to be in this much pain to be so young....I live in Wilmer Al but had procedure in Providence hospital in mobile al....
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013