Having dual pain with a bulge in the left side of my stomach. What could be the reason ?

dul pain with a bulge in the left side of my stomach next to the belly button ive noticed a dul pain with a bulge in my left side nexxt to the bellu button anxiety mixed with gas... we see a bulge we think cancer... for me wouldnt stop there tbh im picturing this is something to do with inlarged veins or something 5 weeks ago... for 2 weeks i pretty much hit the gym hard each day eating 1200 cals a day only water... last day i smashed bike riding and next thing i know it i seen the lump while chilling at my pc turns out thats when the dull pain kicked in ... acid reflux ? stool blockage ? ....tumor ? im fricking scared my dr said it aint no peptic ulcer or hernia ... my cat scans r coming up soon............. add me or text me if u wanna know how it went i hope... its not stomach cancer grr... the waits killing me... (putting me in harsher pain ) i wish he gave me anxiety pills or something anyway hit me up if u wanna know how i went
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011