Having difficult bowel movement. Took dulcolax & magnesium citrate. Bowel movement is still watery and feels bloated. Treatment?

My husband is having difficulty having a bowel movement the dr told us to take milk of mag and it has produced little results. He went to the er and they sent him home and told him to take magnesium citrate. He has taken all this and some dulcolax and still has got little results. He is not in as severe pain but he says he is just having watery bowel movement and still feels bloated....what else can he try?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013