Having depression, fast heart beats, dizziness. Due to depression?

I am 15 and i have depression , confirmed by specialists. Lately life has been a bit tough on me and today when i was out running with the dog i could feel my heart beat hard, but just for one beat and then everything was normal but i felt dizzy afterwards and i just ignored it because i didn t think it was anything, but it kept doing that again, everytime i walked or ran. now a couple hours later it s still there when i try to walk only across the room, i don t know what to do, but my mom will call the doctor monday, but i would like an answer, because i think the doctors here are lazy and often ignore certain facts. Pleas help me, is it because of my depression, or something else?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012