Having blotchy red rash on my trunk, increases with warm weather. Fungal and advised to use anti sebhorriac shampoo daily 30 mins before shower. Applied for one hour at night, had bad allergy rash

I have a blotchy red rash on my trunk that lasts all year but increases during the warm weather. I went to a dermatologist and was told it was fungal and to use anti sebhorriac shampoo daily 30 mins before shower. I don t have 30 mins. So I put it on for an hour one night n got a bad allergy rash. It seems fungal but I think I need an oral treatment because its so bad and all over. I am also a borderline diabetes.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012