Having abdominal distension. Blockage felt in chest after choking on food. Dizzy with diarrhea. Cannot burp. Solution?

Hi Doc. I m scared. Feels like something is stuck in the left side of my chest and I can t burp. I ve been dealing with abdominal distension for a month ever since I choked on some food and desperately tried to hack it up. Spit up yellow acid and even took baking soda and water twice and I m still having to force my self to burp with great discomfort. I ve been dizzy and stool has been changing I have diarrhea currently
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013