Having Loestrin Fe for birth control, but not regularly. Sexually active. Spotted blood spots and brown stains. What does this mean?

I started Loestrin Fe birth control 2 and a half weeks ago. I havent been taking them at the exact same time every night and I actually forgot to take it one night and the information said to take it the next time I remembered. So then I was back on track. I am sexually active. I had sex on this past Tuesday, about 4 days ago. He popped my cherry and I bled during and after. Since then, I have had blood spots and brown stains in my underwear, differencing in amounts. What does this mean?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013