Having Ankylosing Spondylitis. Facing medicinal side-effects. Taking Saaz-DS. What alternate medication can I take?

Dear Dr, I am 29 old male, I am suffering from Ankylosing Spondylitis from last 4 years. I am taking Saaz-DS. I know this medicine having some side-effects on my lever, kidney and other parts of my body and I am started half tab of saaz-DS in a day fm last 06 months. I will not wants to take this tab in my future. So Dr. give me some suggestions to avoid these type of medicines and its necessary to me to take these type of medicines?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012