Haven't had blood loss since the removal of Implanon. How do I know if I'm pregnant for certain?

i had the Implanon taken out and a new one put in at the same time that was on the 28/8/2012 i havent had any blood loss but iv put on 5 kg and look 4months pregnant iv gone from 57kg to 62kg i have three girls already and i look like i did when i was pregnant with them i did a test about month ago but it said not pregnate i have cravings , im putting on kg, im sleepy all the time and have mood swing should i do another home test and does the Implanon affects the home test
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013