Have vomiting, pregnant, advised ondem sublingualy. Alternate, when take water after medicine?

I m 13 weeks pregnant and my age is 29, this is my first pregnancy, i am having continuous vomits from last 1 week. Not able to digest anything. my doctor has advised to take Ondem Md 4 mg sub lingually.. I just took one, but do not understnd the logic behind taking it sub lingually. Please advise what else can i do to subside vomits and nausea. Secondly when should i drink water after taking the medicine sub lingually after it dissolves completely. Also any advise on food habits as nothin remains in the body i just puke whatever i eat.Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013