Have vomiting, nausia. Had unprotected sex. Took BC pill along with norflox alkasol for uti. Hoe test shows negative. Pregnant?

I am 18 years. I started with BC pills last month and had unprotected sex in first 3 days of starting the BC pills. during third week I had got UTI for which along with my pills I took norflox 400 and alkasol for 5 days. During 4th week my Pills and Antibiotic finished and during 5th week I got very mild period of 1 and half day. After 7 days of wait I again started my pills but I am having nausia and vomitings in morning or when ever I am eating. I did a home test but it came negative. Can I be pregnant or this is because of my first time pills and antibiotics? Please suggest
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013