Have typhoid. Bad headaches, abdominal pain, lethargic, cough, fever. Fatal?

Hello! Thankyou so much first of all... Primarily I ve been informed by my physician after a confirmatory test that am suffering from typhoid fever . Well I did a bit research but ,, umm, I don t think I have got all symptoms. I have got a bad headache , abdominal pain (quite rare), lethargy and obviously fever with cough . That s it. AdditionAlly , the main purpose of writing this is if u can tell me, is this fatal? Am gnna die doctor?? I am 17 now.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012