Had typhoid previously. Having cracks, patches on tongue which are growing. No pain, bleeding. Suggestions?

Sir, I was by typhoid last year, then two small patches was seen my tongue . When i consulted doctor he told these will be cured itself after cure of typhoid. Nowa fter one year these patches grows 4 tmes with small cracks althouh there is no pain,bleeding etc. in these patches. I am 40 years old and have acidity and digestion problem .You are requested pl. tell me ,what I have to do. Hoping for a reply. Thanks, Rajkumar
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer