What does reports indicates for getting massive headaches and fatigue?

I feel fatigued all the time with massive headaches. I just had lab tests done in XXXXXXX Lanka and the answer came back: PLT 239.0 K/ul Salmonella Typhi "H" Negative Salmonella Typhi "O" 1/80 Salmonella ParaTyphi "H" (a) Negative Urine Colour Straw Appearance slight turbid SG 1.25 PH 6 Albumin Trace Centrifuged deposits Pus Cells 1-2 Red Cells 10-12 Epithelial Cells + Cassts and Crystals Nil
Posted Fri, 27 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 20 minutes later
Brief Answer: Repeat Urine , Get KFT , LFT Detailed Answer: Dear Friend Thanks for writing to us. I have studied your reports. You are slightly anemic , and you have red cells (RBC) in urine, with slight albumin. I suggest you to get your kidney function tests (KFT), liver function test (LFT), your blood pressure and a repeat urine test from a reliable laboratory. If I consider that your urine report is correct , I may consider a diagnosis related to kidney disease , as you have anemia and RBC in urine. Like nephritic syndrome, Chronic Kidney Disease. So, a repeat Urine test and other mentioned tests would give an idea of the problem. I don't want to make you worried unnecessarily because many a times sample is contaminated and gives false reports. In case you have any history of sinusitis or any other ENT problem, skin rash, vasculitis may be considered, if your urine report is reliable. So, I suggest you to get the following investigations after discussion with your doctor: 1. Hemogram with ESR 2. Blood picture and Iron studies 3. LFT 4. KFT 5. Repeat Urine routine If we find anything abnormal in reports then will ask you for Ultrasound Abdomen, X-ray Chest and PNS, if required. I hope i am able to solve your query, still if you have any query, please ask me.