Have twitch while talking, taking alprazolam, no relief. What could be causing this?

I have a twitch while I m talking, I m taking 450mg qd of Bupropion , 20mg qd of Fluoxetine and 0.5mg Alprazolam prn. It s been getting more pronounced and happens mostly when I m talking to people I don t k now, even over the phone. I have just started a new job at a hospital where I m required to talk to patients and I find myself taking more and more Alprazolam. My family Dr. would like me to start taking Abilify but since I have no insurance yet I can t afford it. My Dr. said he won t put me on a theraputic level of Alprazolam for obvious reasons. What could be causing this problem?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013