Have thyroid issue, PCOD. On thyrox, metformin, ovacare forte. Suggest?

Hi Doctor, I am 29 years and I am obese my weight is 77. I do have thyroid and PCOD . I am taking medication thyrox 150mg, Metmorfin and ovacare forte. I got married 8 month back and I was taking femilon for 7 months as my periods were not regular and also I don’t want to conceive. Now I want to conceive, I went to clinic my doctor suggested to go for ovulation study. On 14th day my doctor asked me to have contact day after means on 16th day but we had 17th day morning as my husband was out of station. Can you explain me what ovulation study is and what should be the size of endo, Rt ovaries and left ovaries. When should we have sex so that we can have pregnancy soon also is there a way to know within a week whether I am pregnant or not?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013