Have thigh numbness and pain, prescribed Nervmax for meralgia paeresthetica. Continue medication?

Dear Doctor, I was diagonised with Meralgia parethetia by my doctor and prescribed Tab Nervmax SR 75mg 1 tds. for 15 days due to some numbness in my left thigh area, Now the problem is that i have done this course for 15 days and am on travel and unable to contact my doctor, and there is a piercing pain in my left thigh area which was earlier numb. Do i continue taking this medicine or should i stop taking it till i reach back home, I will take about 1 month to go back home due to some Visa problems.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012