Have tender breast, painful aches around joints, elbow and Headache. Solution?

Hi I am a 45 year old female and for a few months on and off I have had very tender breast but also very painful aches around my joints this is now really bad and I don t feel we ll at all, just come home from work, I have pain in my elbows, knees, top of my back on each side and now a banging headache . I went to mr doctor who told me to go for a blood test when I am on my period? And also for arthritis , is there anything I can t take in the meantime, I have just lost a days work because of the way I feel???
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013