Have struggled with lack of focus and concentration. Diagnosed ADHD, children. What now?

I have struggled with my lack of focus and concentration for many years. These challenges have affected my ability to manage my family finances effectively and stunted my career growth. Both of my children have been diagnosed with ADHD , many years ago in fact. I have tried excercise, supplements , nutritional and prayer to assist me, but I believe I need to get a prescription and get the medical assistance I have been denying myself. Can I do this via a phone or online consultation with a doctor and them mail me a prescription. I do not have insurance at this time and no regular doctor. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012