Have stress, delay in periods, had taken morning after pill post unprotected intercourse. Does stress cause delay?

hi i had intercourse with a girl on friday, and due for her period on that weekend. she took the morning after pill but it seems to have not bought on her period. she also had sex with another guy a few days before me. she is also under a lot of stress due to moving house, a family wedding. my question is, what is the likelyhood of her being pregnant and what would the chances of it being mine? does the stress prevent the menstrual cycle?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012