Have stone in kidney. Burning sensation while urinating. Gets cured until medicine is taken. Any suggestion?

i m suffering from burning sensation in urinal since last 3 years. Burning sense increases at the time of last three years i consult 5 doctors but no improvement in my problem. during treatment i feel improvement in problem but after leaving medicines it starts again. all tests like urine test. stereoscopy and ultrasound report comes normal. A stone is also there in my right kidney(this problem is since last 7 months). i am also suffering from gastric problems like constipation , digestion .please give me proper suggestion and also prescribe some medicine also.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012