Have sore breasts after periods, recovering from pityriasis rosea. Have fibrous breasts, require ultrasound every year

Hi, I"m 43 , my period is very regular-my breasts always get sore a few days before, but I just had my period 8 days ago and both of my nipples are very sore-I'm also currently recovering from pityriasis rosea, I still have a body rash? I"m worried because I do have "fibrous" breasts, and do require an ultrasound once a year (the province of Ontario doesn't make mammograms mandatory until age 50) There are two benign lumps (?) that doctors think bear watching. Between the rash, and now this, I am worn out with health issues.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013