Have sleep disorder. Taking medication for Anxiety,PTSD and GERD. Related?

I have been diagnosed with a sleep disorder . I spend 2% of my sleep time in REM and the rest in levels 1 and 2. I m not getting the deep sleep I need and, thus, am constantly fatigued. My doctor just put me on Modafinil to encourage my body to go into the deeper sleep. Instead, I find that I can t sleep at all. I also take 150-300 mgs of trazadone to put me to sleep, but it seems to no longer have any effect. I also take Prozac for depression, Clonazepam for anxiety and agoraphobia , Prazosin for PTSD, Erythrosin for digestion, and Omeprazol for GERD. Cab this combination be the cause of my insomnia?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013