Gastritis, stomach upset, fatigue, headache for slight variations in food. Advice

hi I am 33 years old female, I constantly have gastritis, stomach upsets n stomach aches for slight variations in food, always feel tired, body aches n head ache. did lot of blood tests n endoscopy, i have anxiety n get tensed often, but it has reduced now, i do sleep for 8-9 hours wherein the deep sleep would be 7 hours, i am working as software engineer, not much tension at work now, due to my sickness, i am not regular to work since more than a year now, i am not able to live life fully because of my illness.please help me.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013