Have sinus, ear infection, coughing, sneezing and throat pain. Took antibiotics. Recommendations?

I started with a sinus & inner ear infection. Went to the doctor and took my antibiotics. Started feeling better, but my ears didn t heal as quick. The next thing I know after 2 and 1/2 weeks of dealing with this I started coughing, sneezing and now my throat hurts. I feel like I have fever and everytime I sneeze or cough heavily I pee even when I don t feel like I need to. Also today I have ate very little, but I am pooping every hour practically and I have never done this before.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013