Have sharp pains in lower stomach. Had intercourse after an abortion. Is this the reason?

My womb hurts its like a stinging scratching feeling in my ovaries and maybe fallopian tubes . I have sharp pains in my lower stomach also a little below my belly button and I had a abortion on august 3rd 2011 and the pain in my tummy has come on and off since then. I had sexual intercourse too soon after my abortion I think. Finally I get really bad cyctitus also. What is wrong with my womb and stomach please?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013