Have severe pain and cough. Had a hit earlier. X rays and scans done. Is it to be taken serious?

In October of 2012 I suffered a closed end concussion just behind my left temple as a result of being hit with a line drive baseball. I did lose consciousness and was transported to the trauma center. Fortunately all x-rays and scans were negative for bleeding and/or brain swelling. Now 6 months later I have this horrific cough and when I cough I get a sever pain where I was hit in the head. Also, I have developed an indentation where I was hit. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013